How to do smoke damage restoration
We all know how destructive fire is in a home; however, many people do not know the other damaging fire factors. The smell in the smoke can affect your house and property, and the soot in the smoke can seriously pollute unused walls. A fire can bring severe and catastrophic consequences to your home and family.
At Northbay fire restoration, we understand that any damage to your precious memories can be frightening. Therefore, as fire repair experts, we are always ready to help you restore your damaged property. In addition, in an emergency, all Northbay franchise stores provide round-the-clock smoke evacuation services. Contact us now so that we can reduce the costly smoke and fire damage to your building.
Generally speaking, house fires can get divided into two categories:
- single incidents
- comprehensive house fires
A single event usually affects the area near the kitchen or fireplace; the heating system may have caused a fire, but the damage is unimaginable in a full-scale house fire. All property became uninhabitable, things were lost, and reminiscences burned. It cannot evoke memories of this place, but it will help you create new memories in the future.
If you don't start cleaning right away, small flashlights and closed chimneys in the kitchen may cause discoloration and strong odors. If you do not correct the problem immediately, the smoke can penetrate walls, carpets, and furniture.
Here are some quick ways to remove smoke:
- Turn off the air conditioner to prevent the spread of smoke.
- To breathe in smoke, place a large fan in the direction where the doors and windows are open when vacuuming, place the nozzle directly on the dust to catch it.
- Use a cloth piece to clean countertops and furniture.
- Use a dry sponge and vinegar spray to wipe off the soot from the walls and ceiling to remove stains. Wipe off any dirt, such as light bulbs.
- Wash or dry clean damaged curtains or clothing thoroughly.
- Deodorize carpets and blinds.
- We recommend that you use an odor neutralizer.
Our service is there a smoke hazard in your house.
- Emergency services are on-site 24/7 and will help you within a few hours.
- Environmentally friendly methods to remove smoke, dust, and other fire residues. Smoke odor, sanitation, and air purification.
- Thoroughly dispose of damaged household items, personal belongings, and other cleaning and reconstruction items and protect water sources by extinguishing fires.
- Restore the affected area.
- Disinfectants and antibacterial agents to prevent mold and mildew.
Northbay is trustworthy. If your house gets damaged by soot and smoke, please contact Northbay fire damage restoration. Our technicians are well-trained and equipped with suitable equipment for our smoke removal method, which means faster cleaning and lower smoke removal damage costs. After we complete our fire repair service, you can finally go home. We hope you will return to your daily life as soon as possible.